Thursday 17 December 2009

Many things annoyed me today

And here are just a sample
  • Arsene Wenger whining about Mick McCarthy, and the fixture list. Arsene-when you were successful in the past, the only reason I had to dislike you immensly was (a) your Germanic bearing; and (b) the fact that you refused to wear corrective lenses despite having such poor eyesight. Now, when you can't win a so much as a weekend in Doochary, you resort to bitching and moaning at very little thing. Get over yourself and spend some money.
  • The shitstorm in Kerry. They've given us John O'Donoghue, Jackie Healy-Rae, Tadhg Kennelly and The Bull McCabe. And now this. What next? 'Hitler conceived in Kerry- seed of evil planted in the Kingdom'.
  • Gombeenism and stupidity in Carlow/Kildare. Thankfully, people got off their soap box and harangued representatives until the decision was reversed.
  • The truck driver who pulled onto the M50, and, despite the fact that there was no traffic in front of him, attempted to pull into the middle lane in front of me. I, of course, held my ground and continued on my way. After I had passed him, he pulled in behind me and proceeded to flash his lights. I, as is my want, rolled down my window and gave him the V. You sir, Mr. Esso Tanker Driver, are a ****. You heard me.
  • Christmas. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment